Backgound

11.07.2012

Not just junk in the trunk.

As I am currently remodeling my bathroom, I have been looking for a vintage truck to use as storage under a table.  It gave me a great idea of trunks and suitcases in weddings...why not? I am in love with vintage themes anyway.....so feast your eyes below on some cool ideas to incorporate into your day of love.

What a cute idea for wedding wishes--card holder/display: a vintage suitcase with a handmade sign. Super cute.

Another version of a vintage suitcase card-holder.  This would be great for a vintage, garden or tea-party theme wedding

Here trunks and suitcases are utilized as decor giving a rustic feel to a formal affair.
 

A stack of vintage trunks are used to display at a wedding reception. Super cute and the trunks can then be used within the newly-wed home as a nightstand or coffee table etc.  Check out my other blog, Feather Your Nest to see other ideas for trunks.

Love, love, love this little sweet vinette for props at a wedding reception.

A steamer trunk is used here as a coffee table for a staged lounge area at a wedding recption. Fun and functional

I love this trunk idea here staged with an old typewriter and books.  The clock makes it.

Once married, take your trunk out in a meadow and take wedding pics with it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment