Backgound

1.21.2012

Airport Theme Wedding

Given my last post about possible ideas regarding a Theme for your wedding, and taking ideas directly from your life with your betrothed.  I thought it would be fun to create a Retro Airport Theme as a tribute to meeting my husband at the Philly airport, traveling on the same plane back home. 

Hopefully, you can take some of these ideas and incorporate into your own wedding.  If so, I would love to showcase you and your wedding:  So contact me.














1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita,
    We are getting married in 3 weeks at an airport in VT and wonder if you found any airport-inspired wines to serve at your wedding. We have tried Airfield Vineyards from Washington, and they are delicious, but they are expensive, so we are looking for an alternative to work into the mix. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete