Backgound

9.27.2011

Colorful Summer Weddings

I have been enamoured with colorful weddings ever since I planned my own destination nuptials 7/28/09 to beautiful Santa Barbara. I had to share these great ideas from a photo shoot I saw on JL Designs while I was looking for wedding photography workshops.

On location at the Ace, Palm Springs--what a great idea to incorporate elements from your surroundings and location to make your wedding memorable for all involved....especially the guests if they are coming to your destination wedding.
The pink and yellow color scheme for this styled photo shoot is to die for. Upbeat and yummy, not to mention fun. Look at those awesome hot-pink chairs. And what a great idea to have bikes ready for your guest to have a little fun and just not be so serious.....a way to excite the inner-child.


I am lovin' the Chevron motif that is used on the table runner, napkins and even the grooms tie as well as the wedding cake.  If that doesn't spell out fun then I don't know what does.


The updated and fun invitations are from Pitbulls and Posies. The stylist chose a cool pink and blue pallet that would mimic tumbleweeds, and is carried through the to the menu card on each place setting.





One of the greatest ideas by far is the super cute pink pail with a small catus plant and handwritten place card that doubles as take-home favors. How is that for being green?

No comments:

Post a Comment